Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Running in Sun, Running in Rain, Origami Fish Video.


It started off raining today.   Cheryl and I thought it would be a great day to avoid people, but there were still lots of folks out and about in the Trueblood Trail.   We chose a more secluded spot near the Animal Shelter for our run.   Cheryl prepared for rain.

But then the Sun came out.   Dressed in rain gear and without her Sunglasses,  the Sun was not very welcome at that moment.   So...  We swung back by the car to lose the rain jacket and collect the sunglasses.

And then it rained!  Go figure!   Both of us got wet, but I wore my Gore Tex the entire time, so I did not get soaked.  At least there were not many people by the river where we had our route mapped out.

Back home,  I did not feel much like folding... so I made a video of the fish I have been working on.   The Trigger Fish should have been folded in Yellow paper, but I did not have any foil paper of that color available.  Still, it was fun to make a different video today.   It makes me feel like I actually accomplished something.  One of these days I will work on one of my novel ideas.   We shall see.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.   Enjoy the video!  And thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute fish! Sorry it rained on you...we may get rain or ice or snow late Thursday:)

Melissa said...

Glad you got out for a breather, even with the rain. Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails