Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No carving Monday!

Well, not really. I did work on the wood nymph a bit tonight and made some real progress. I'll have to post pictures later when it is light. Tonight was a wonderful sunset. but with no pictures to show off, I'll just have to post one of my old carvings. Here is one of my all time favorites. It was the first bear I ever carved up with chisels. I have made several since then, but none of them ever turned out this well. It's of Cherry, and I love his expression. The model was a bronze statue I saw in a magazine a long time ago. and for those who love Anime, Here's the opening to Ah! My goddess. A fun show for all ages. Enjoy!

2 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Very cool carving!

Watched a chainsaw carving demo last weekend... AWESOME!

Me said...

Hi! Just wanted you to know that I gave you the “Lovely Blog Award”
You can read about it here:
http://sudsnsuch.blogspot.com/2009/06/oh-so-lovely-blog-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails