Friday, June 12, 2009

Where did the week go?

For some reason, I'm missing a day. I was convinced that yesterday was Tuesday. Which doesn't make much sense. So I am missing a day but that puts the weekend that much closer. It's funny how a week full of carving flies by! Anyway, I carved up only 4 seats tonight because our stores have not replenished their supplies yet. We already have a rather large order starting for the weekend, so I'm hoping they get some seats back in soon. In the mean time, Cheryl found some old carving pictures that we took a while ago for our old website. They were with the old camera so they are not the highest quality. Anyway, enjoy! Someday, I'll have to post the story behind the moose antlers. A tease, I got them while on a super secret mission in the Army in Alaska. Super secret location. Are you impressed yet? Wanna know more?

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

oooh those are pretty fancy :) i like the peacock

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails