Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Great Lakes shipping

Another five seats tonight. Several of them I have not done for a long time. Namely, lion, koi, and the brown trout. Tomorrow is looking like an easy day so far, with only three seats, but hopefully we will sell a few more. We still have a HUGE Ebay bill to pay off! Anyway, we had some time to visit the beach and see the sunset, Even thought it was raining most of the day. I was hoping to capture a rainbow, but instead I got one of the great lakes ships that deliver either coal, fuel or gravel to Grand Haven. My money is on Coal to the power plant. Anyway, the ship was almost as long as the pier! They don't come in very often, but it's a site when they do, especially when you are standing on the Pier as they come in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing photographs.

And thanks for your comments about the butterflies. I guess my favorite of all for my area and only saw it once was the Zebra Swallowtail with giant long tails. An amazing creature as big as my hand or bigger who just floated into my yard like a scrap of newspaper, sampled the treats and floated back out while I am snapping photos like crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails