Monday, June 8, 2009

I can't believe it's Sunday already!

Having taken a couple of days off for Cheryl's Birthday, I have fallen ever so slightly behind in my seat carving responsibilities. So tonight I carved up 5 seats, I already have several for tomorrow. Lets hope that the sales continue and we are able to catch up from last month. Since this is a rather short post, I thought that I would continue putting some of my old carvings on just so I can remind myself of what I used to do. Here is a whitetail deer carved out of one piece of oak. It took a while to carve the foliage underneath, but it doesn't look to bad. the carving is rather large so I can't seem to capture a good picture with the poor lighting. Hope you are all having a great weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails