Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Web site Creation

Ok Ok, It's true I have not posted anything in a while, and the truth is there is not much to blog about on a carving blog if I am not carving! However, I have been keeping busy listing things on Etsy for Cheryl and Lately, I have been working on our WEBSITE! http://www.allenbrite.com/index.html
Now! Don't expect much. The learning curve for me is a rather steep one. Cheryl usually did all that network stuff for seats, but now she is working on wristlets and purses. So now it is my turn. Anyway, come check it out if you have the time. The goal is to make it brite and festive and have a dozen or so links to our blogs and Etsy store. OH! My latest Anime that has captured my attention. Code Geass! Enjoy the first opening, which I think is the best thus far.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails