Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yet another display...

So tonight I took a break from carving to build Cheryl another display...this time a table. It's just a prototype at the moment, because we can not yet afford the good quality wood that Cheryl has her eye on. Then again it was helpful to have a rough first look at it before wasting expensive quality boards. At least we were looking for an improvement upon the Mall show we did last week. (GRRR!) Don't get me started on that show. Basically we at least want to make our display striking so it catches people's attention. Cheryl plans on painting it, but I'm not sure when or what color. At least it gave me something to do tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The display looks good, I like your design. I need to build some like that, but smaller for my little people.
Riverman ( Bob )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails