Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Calm before the Storm....with Another Kirigami Dragon.

So this last week has been a little slow, which was expected, but still unsettling. Cheryl and I know that mid month, things begin to get a little busy and by the end of November, things get crazy! So, to prepare for this year, we have been slowly building a small inventory of stockings that we can just pack up and mail. It's not too bad, but there is still much left to do! I wanted each of those shelves filled! But money is tight and choices have to be made on what is more important. I still have to tell myself that we are WAY ahead of where we were last year. So things are not as bad as they might seem at the moment. In fact, they are looking pretty good. But as with collecting dust in your workshop, you can get some, or even most...but never all. In the mean time, I have been working on another kirigamiu Dragon to keep my other ones company. It's coming along nicely, but I doubt I will make any more. It is not taking the twists I wanted to put in it. There is much to learn in the art of paper engineering. Hope your Fall is going well. Ours is almost over.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails