Saturday, October 15, 2011

Stamping more tags...with Stickers this time!

Yesterday I worked on more of the stocking tags. I snapped a few pics because these ones were done with just stickers. No fancy glue, no fancy glitter fonts, no special layering of paper. Just the paper, stamp and some special stickers Cheryl bought. I actually like them and think they look nice and simple! Go figure! Ah well, sometimes my creative mind is its own worst enemy. The lighting was not very good but I decided to post them anyway. I have to keep reminding myself that each tag represents a stocking....and I want to sell a LOT of them. As the resources and ideas run out, we have been simplifying our designs and ideas. But things are going to pick up here very soon. Just wait and see!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails