Thursday, October 13, 2011

Here comes the Rain....

The Weather that is! It has been a dry summer here in Iowa...Or so the locals say. I remember it flooding this spring, so water is not that unusual to me. But the locals say that it usually rains at least several times during the summer, and this year it has been very dry...until now. It rained last night. It was nice! A gentle at first, harder as it went on, and cool pretty much all night. Most of the leaves are down now so that is it for the fall color. I had to go outside and take a few pictures of the rain as it fell. I was impressed with the lighting, but could not capture the rain falling until I used a flash. All those little spots are rain drops....showing just a little how hard it was falling at the time. Anyway, Cheryl and I have been trying not to "screw up" as the sales are coming, but they are slow. There is that huge order looming at the end of this month and we are doing our best to make sure we can get the most out of it. Hope everyone else is enjoying cider and donuts this October. It is a Michigan Tradition that goes way back. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails