Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend MADNESS! More Names, Origami, Sales that make Cheryl Smile...

We were happy to find that sales are picking up now and we worked pretty much all weekend to get caught up. This week's plan was to work on the second gallery order ( about 63 stockings) however, we were wonderfully surprised to see that we also sold A LOT this weekend. Cheryl is VERY happy! (Check out the smile!) I also heard that I will be putting on even MORE names, so that should keep me busy tonight. I guess I won't be able to work on any more origami for a bit. I discovered this great paper that works really well for the older designs. I've known about this paper before, but this was the first time I actually had the motivation to make it. The heron and Pegasus came out great and the Panera people loved them. I can't wait to see what else I can make. Cheryl wanted me to use some Christmas paper for the deer. It looks festive. Well, I'm off to work now. Looks like it is going to be a busy week already. Hope everyone Else's weeks is as promising.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails