Monday, November 23, 2020

Deer and Stockings.

 We are now running out of buttons!   Thankfully, I have a number of "backup" versions but the sales continue to roll in.  We finished off around 40 today.  I say "around" because we don't actually know.   We did manage to get the number down from 65 to 51 open orders.   Tomorrow is going to be rough... again!


We did run 7 miles this morning though.  Cheryl has to burn off that stress somehow.   While out,  we noticed two deer in the same place where mister "one Antler" usually hangs out.   We did not see any antlers on any,  but they did look like big deer.   I think it is too early for the bucks to lose their antlers..  Especially since it has not been very cold outside.  ( compared to Iowa a month from now)  








 But it was fun watching the two prong across the field.  Cheryl said it looked like they were showing off.  

We keep getting done later and later each day.   Currently is is 7:45 and I just finally got done with the last conversation.   Cheryl did not even tackle any new custom orders today.   Perhaps custom orders will have to be put on hold for the remainder of the season.  Especially if the orders are going to keep pouring in as they currently are.   Wish us luck!  

Thanks for stopping in. 

3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I do wish you luck! Wow, that is amazing the amount of sewing you guys are doing. I do hope you get another break or find enough supplies to do what you need.
The deer are still pretty active around here.
I sat on the porch and watched a really nice buck jump the barbed wire fence and then tear through my neighbor's goat pasture jumping his hot wires as he flew.
Yesterday the twin fawns were hanging out just north of my broken garage.
It was nice that you guys got a run in.
Are you getting snow today?

Susan Zarzycki said...

Well, I am really happy for you that you ARE busy in these stressful times. I love the video! Lovely blog. Take good care of yourselves.💖

Far Side of Fifty said...

Stocking Workshop is in full swing! Cheryl need a run for sure!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails