Tuesday, November 17, 2020

More Stockings than Last year?

 I just did the research... By reading last year's blog post... And discovered that we are getting hit by the Stocking trail HARD this year.   We have done thirty stockings every day  for the last three days!    No wonder Cheryl is exhausted!   Last year, we had a bit of a spike on the weekned, but that was followed by 11 stockings and then hovered around 20-25.  Maybe this year will actually be  a "good " year for the Allenbrite Studio.  We shall see.   


I'm too tired to mess with the blog much tonight.  But I wanted to catalog the days earnings.   30 stockings!   Lots of "R's"   That's ARRRRRrrrr!  As in Pirate.   ( See, I'm making jokes that make no sense!)   I like alliteration as much as the next guy, but the number of names beginning with "R" was noticeable today.   Another strange curiosity to point out.   

I wonder if this trend will continue.  We could certainly use the money.. and a New place with more room to assemble these things. At this point, I'm not sure what to wish for as both possibilities have their down side.  Guess we will make things up as we move along.   Thanks for stopping in. 

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Keep on keeping on! You guys are staying out of trouble:)

Val Ewing said...

Your work is amazing. I'll bet it picks up after Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails