Monday, November 9, 2020

Stockings, Stockings, Stockings,

 I have to admit, I have been in a bit of a depressed state lately.   It could be pretty much everything that has happened in 2020 that is to blame....  But currently.  I'm thinking it is the stocking kick/wave.   We have been doing stockings and it is taking all of our energy and causing much anxiety.   

I figured I would at least post something today, since I have had several days off already.  I can't even remember what we did this weekend!  (Other than stockings)   So!  I will post pictures.  So I can remind myself that some things that happened during 202 were somewhat good...  depending on the perspective, I guess.    ( I mean...  Stocking sales are a good thing, right? )  

So..  An exhausted, anxious, unemployed creative during a Pandemic and Election year... What's the big deal?   







I'll try to take a little of my own advice and remind myself that the sun will rise tomorrow...  I'm still alive.  I just had a bowl of Awesome homemade mushroom vegetable soup. ( Made my our own foraged foods!) and I have 4 cats that apparently love me...  Or at least fake it enough to make me think they do.  Who could ask for anything more?

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yeah for stocking orders! Sounds like you need a break or some sunshine or both! Stay safe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails