Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Yesterday was spent with the family so I didn't get to do much. I'm now behind 15 seats! I was able to secure 3 elongated in Grand Rapids yesterday, But That was it. I still have to find 2 more... and then all the standard seats to boot. Anyway, I carved up 8 tonight. Hopefully, We Will continue to be swamped like this through Christmas and beyond. Got lots of catching up to do. So I might be a little sporadic with the blog entries in the future.

3 comments:

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

Ethan,

You've already been a Little Scarce on the blog entrys, expecially Commenting on a Fellow Woodworker/Scroller/Carvers Blog...

LOL, Get with the program man, my Comments are Blank, I feel left out, no one likes me anymore. BOOOOOOO WHHHHHINNNNEEEE

Glad you are busy and makeing that money, Wish I was doing the same, I thought I had a lead yesterday, someone wanted me to make 10 of my Ornaments, then I responded back, and she said she found another Sale.

I was very Pissed, but Hey, what can you do eh? Can't Yell at the Buyers for not buying and can't make them buy it lol, so I guess I just have to tollerate the business world afterall.

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

Ethan,

Just tried to finally get around to repairing my Toilet Seat.

Was doing pretty good, until I drilled my Pilot Holes, and Tried to Screw the screws in the Pilot holes, and the heads Twisted off.

So now Unfortunatly I'm going to have to just buy another toilet seat cause I don't have the tools to cut the screw out and redowel it to put another set in.

What cheap screws....

Handi

The Great Ethan Allen said...

yep had a screw rust shut on our own seata a while back I wanted to change out the hinge for a newer one. sometimes they just rust or break off. Either drill new holes or get a new seat. its not worth drilling out the existing hole and getting the broken screw out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails