Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snowy Monday

Carved up five seats today! Yeah! I took my time tonight since they will not be shipping out till Wednesday. Other than that, it snowed today and it looks like it is here to stay this time. It was SO bad driving this afternoon that Cheryl and I decided to bundle up with some chocolate and stay in for the evening. It was one of those first snows that come down fluffy, then melt and refreeze. Forming a lovely frictionless surface for your car to skate all over the road on. No traffic slide offs or accidents while we were on the road, but I'm sure there were before and after. I'm SO happy I don't have a job to commute to anymore! I used to have a 45 min drive at 6:30 am and on days like this I would always be late and see several dozen cars in the ditch! Now I can't believe I did that for well over a year and didn't have any accident for myself. Better to be late than have to pay a tow truck to come get ya.

4 comments:

Start To Finish Supplies said...

Wow! Looks like you got a lot of snow. At least you were still productive. It snowed here today. I counted about 30 flakes that came down. Snow this early is pretty abnormal in NC.

raccoonlover1963/Lisa Myers said...

Hi Ethan. Sorry I've been away for so long! Still trying to get things put away from the move.
I really like the seat with the chickadee in the apple tree.
We only had a light dusting of snow last night. It's all gone, except for what was in the shade all day.
Take care and have a great week.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Darn you and your snow. I love snow, but dont get it as much as I wish. Im jealous.

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

Ethan,

We've had a little snow here already, but not enuf to stick just yet, THANK YOU LOL, I HATE Snow...

My Wheels get stuck in it and I can't move, then I get cold...

Sucks...

Handi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails