Saturday, November 10, 2012

Finished Origami Rhino, Sleeping cat, and Space Brothers Anime

It has been a while since I was able to talk about a cool anime.  Not that they are not out there, but that we have not had the opportunity to watch them.  Anyway,  On Crunchyroll, we discovered a really great one.   Space Brothers.   Two brothers who dream of going into space,  but life has different plans for each of them.   We are currently one episode into season 2 and we are hooked!   Perhaps because I can relate to the oldest brother, because he gets fired from his job and was not persuing his dream.  However,   his younger brother is an astronaut with NAsa and scheduled to be the next person on the moon.  Fate steps in and sets the older brother back on the path and I can relate to all the self doubt and desire and triumph over every little victory that this character goes through.  A great watch if you don't mind reading subtitles.   Watch it now at Crunchyroll.com.
Rhino Walking
I like the look of the paper

head close up
he's turned to the side a little
 Also,  I finished up the Rhino yesterday and I think this is the best one yet.   I was able to position it a little more so it looks like it is walking instead of just standing.  It is too bad the camera didn't seem to pick that up too well. 
 And while I was at it....what blog post does not look a little better with a cat on it.   Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails