Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Odd ball Tuesday

Odd ball in that it is one of those days where there are no similar seats to carve and paint. I guess you just have to do it to know what I mean. Basically, all the seats and their color pallet are different and thus, I have to use every paint color at my disposal and wait for them to dry. It takes a long time to do fewer seats. This doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it means a late night for me. ( It's 6 am as I write this. And I still need to sleep!) Ah well, I'm off! I still have two more for tomorrow, And we are out of boxes! ( Yippee!) So only Mondays and one seat from tonight will be going out in the morning. ( err, afternoon, depending on how you look at it, Even I'm confused! Oh! And before I forget, I may have a project in the works for this weekend! Cheryl wants me to build a set of bookshelves. The fancy kind! I can't wait to take a crack at it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails