Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tree carving day 3

Hey hey! Was able to get to the tree carving tonight and actually made some headway. Mostly I worked on the face and hair I started outlining the arm and hand she is holding across her body, but the darkness fell before I could get any worthwhile pictures. The changes are subtle, but hopefully they show the progression. Enjoy! Oh! And since I have not posted any anime lately, Claymore! The ending! It's one of the greatest animes out there. My opinion of coarse! Can't seem to embed it on the blog tonight. Ah well, here's the link!

4 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Making great progress!

Chris.P said...

This looks like a major project. It is looking good at this stage.

Bob Tinsley said...

Nice work! I see improvements in each new one you do. You've got a real female face going there.

Bob

SunshineandRavioli said...

Hello!

I know absolutely nothing about woodcarving, but this I like. I will definitely be back to watch your progress!

Steph

PS- thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment- I'm a big fan of Ella too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails