Sunday, July 12, 2009

Seat carving, Daylight trees, and big bugs!

Tonight I worked on the weekend seats. Sales have been rather slow, but hopefully they will pick up soon enough. While I was clicking pictures, I took a couple of daylight pics of the carving thus far. I didn't have a chance to work on it at all today, but I should have all day tomorrow to chip away at another part of it. While observing, I noticed a rather large bug. I'm not sure it if is a wasp or a something from the beetle family. Regardless, it was big and I left it alone, I didn't want to find out the hard way that it stung or bit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would imagine sales would be slow. A toilet seat isn't high on a list of must haves during these tough economic times.

54th Wedding Anniversary Today

Bob Tinsley said...

I REALLY like the face! You have a real female face there. I especially like the pug nose. You might consider leaving the eyes closed. She has a nice, relaxed look as though she is sleeping. VERY good work.

Bob

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails