Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Painting and carving.

Carved up 4 seats tonight. We have not had any sales for the last couple of days, but I'm hoping that changes... Cheryl finished putting a second coat on the patio furniture tonight, so we should be able to sit outside and enjoy the night air tomorrow. Now all that is left is for Cheryl to sew up some cushions to go with them and the project will be complete. As for me. I will probably get a new log to start carving tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be as tough as the last one. I still have some left over lumber for some sawhorses. I'll also have to sharpen up my chisels before I can get started on a new carving outright. And Now BAccino! Have a look see at Uber Anime. You may have to watch it twice to figure out what is going on because it jumps back and forth through time. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails