Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Seat carving... Look at all the foxes!

Ok, Not really, Just an observation that after posting back to back topics about foxes, someone ordered a seat with a fox on it. In fact, all of the seats that I carved up tonight are fairly non typical from the usual batch. ( look at earlier post. you will see lots of kokopelli's, peacocks, Hummingbirds, and bears.) So, to make a note of the fox seat, I decided to fold an origami fox. Looks more like a big ear kit fox, but I didn't want to take too much time making it perfect. I was also working on a hummingbird feeder, which is turning out pretty well at the moment. I'll have to detail the progress tomorrow with pictures of the finished product. And last but not least. Rashi the shop cat. I have not posted any shop cats in a while. what can I say? She loves me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat bird feeder. I wish I had time to try it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails