Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chip chip chiping away!

I worked a little on the carving tonight, at least until I couldn't feel my toes. About an hour and a half I would say. As you can imagine, I did not get very far. but that is ok because every little chip helps and it will eventually get warmer. I wanted to show some people just what chisels I have been using during each step of the process. Basically these are my rough out chisels. It's surprising how far you can get with just these! But eventually you will need to add a few more as we go along. For now, this is all I have been using. Just a side note....has anyone been using google search for anything? We have had to reboot the computer three times over the last two months because we keep getting a "virus" off of google. ( virus, Trojan, worm, what ever they are called.) It basically redirects you to a different web page other than the one you are searching for. Eventually it sends you to a "web virus removal" page and won't let you go anywhere else. For this reason..I'm now a Yahoo man! I'm liking it so far. Yahoo has a lot of similar tools you can use. Anyway, Just wanted to throw that out there to see if anyone else has been having problems. ( Oh we have the McAfee total protection...Which didn't DO SQUAT! except tell us "yep! You got one.....hahaha!" It's suppose to STOP you from downloading any viruses or at least warn you before you do. ) Sorry for the Rant.. have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails