Friday, November 4, 2016

Deciding On a Story for November. 1715 words!

I'm not sure what I'm doing....EVER!  And that form of indirection creeps into most things about my daily life.   Including my writing!

Fortunately,  daily habits and Cheryl help me out with most of the easy decisions around the house.   However,  Cheryl does not help me when I write something....( and I'm sure it shows!)  All of those mistakes I make and I have no one to blame but myself.

Which brings me to today's post and enlightenment.   I have  changed stories a mere three days after the NaNoWriMo event has kicked off.  I'm focusing on the "Man saving a Dog" story and leaving the "surrogate mother" story on the back burner for a while.

Perhaps it is what I secretly want to write about.   I say "secret", because I seem to be the last one to know about my own thoughts lately.  Hurray for anxiety!

Current word count is only 1715  and five pages.  However,  I feel better about this one.   I'm always a fan of Dog Rescue videos on You Tube..so it only makes sense.

Hopefully,  I will have more motivation to write as the days progress.  The last few days have had little to show,  so I'm cautiously optimistic with this story since I was able to write a bit more today.  We shall see how far I get before the well runs dry again.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails