Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New panel listing!

Hey hey! I found a couple of panels in the garage I had forgotten about! So tonight, I spent time taking new pics of them, polishing them up, and listing them on Etsy. With a little luck, perhaps I can Eek out another sale. In other news, Cheryl and I went to buy some new feathers for the fly tying. Unfortunately, I didn't find any that I liked or could use. I still need new hooks and for that, we will have to go to Orvis. It's like a candy store for fly fishermen. They have just about every feather you can get ( legally) and a large assortment of hooks. Regardless, Cheryl experimented with the ones I tied up last night to see if she could seal them up in resin. With what I had, the flies were a little too big for the mold. We'll see how they turn out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh please tell me how to contact you! I've been trying for a month to find you... and I'm getting more depressed by the day. I need desperately to order something from you and will pay via cc immediately!

Please contact me at skwerl@bellsouth.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails