Sunday, September 6, 2009

Seats for the weekend!

I carved up the last few seats we could find tonight. This might be one of the last posts for carved seats until we find a wholesale seat account. There just are no more solid wood seats out there. So this might be the beginning of a career change for the midnight carver. I don't know what else I will do, but it will not be the first time I changed occupations. Let me list the things I was to become.... Teacher, cook, taxidermist, fisheries biologist, truck driver, soldier, and now woodcarver! Quite the little resume' eh? But i still have not been able to make a "comfortable" living at any of them. ( Or I just get bored of the job) So we will have to see how it all pans out. I know I was in the same boat last year at the same time. Somehow we made it to the point, but we are still in the same leaky boat. Time to shake things up! Oh! I posted a new panel on Etsy. Who knows? Maybe it will sell!

1 comment:

L. D. said...

You are too good at what you do to stop carving. Maybe this is just a time to rethink and wait for the door to open of the new thing to carve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails