Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Preparing for Thanksgiving!

It has been raining most of the day today, so I didn't get into carving, but I really didn't have much time for that anyway. Tonight is getting ready for Thanksgiving with the In laws. So I was put in charge of cookies, dishes, and free origami for Cheryl's Stockings/wristlet orders. While I was working at the table, folding and stamping, the opossum came to visit us outside the glass door. This one was pretty small and cute. We gave him some chicken bones to nibble on. So cute! Well, Tomorrow will most likely be lost in the carving department. But visiting family is not all that bad. Usually....

2 comments:

L. D. said...

What a cute little visitor. We have one that wanders over from a near by farm field once in a while. I first think it is a big rat then I remember that it is not.

diy said...

None of those left over here, we may have ate the little chaps?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails