Monday, December 21, 2009

Cheryl's second cutting table.

I just finished another table for Cheryl's shop. I thought this one would take less time, However, there were a couple of challenges that made it take some time. One was it had to match the first one perfectly. Yeah right! I'm impressed that it was as close as it was. There is a bout a 1/4 inch variation . which I blame on the first one because the second one is dead level. Well we May just have to match it up when I make the other two. as for now, this will have to do. I took a few more pics this time to show the steps of making the legs. Pretty straight forward and this time they seemed to turn out a little better. My goal is to finish the remaining two before Christmas. but I don't know..this next week will be busy. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails