Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cheryls Shop...finished?

Well I hope so for the moment anyway. I completed the last two tables for her tonight and had to get creative with the last one. It was made for the corner. I think they look OK by themselves, but when you marry them up to each other, the small 1/16th of an inch difference comes out. BAAA! Well at least a couple of them are close. and they are all dead level so really there shouldn't be any complaints. Cheryl for the most part, is happy and I'm actually pretty relieved to be done with them. Now I have to figure out what to do with all that mismatched furniture she had before ( because, of coarse! they are now all in my area) Also I feel pretty confident to take on my own table in the near future. Tomorrow is another Grand Rapids trip with, hopefully, some band saw work to be done! I'll try to capture some pics!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails