Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Christmas...

Just a quick post about what I was up to and how my Christmas went. Well, Pretty good! I got a couple of chisels and a new tool. You may remember the "frustration" I had when I tried to take change my oil ( having never done it by myself before, might I add..) Because I did not have a tool that would remove the old oil filter. Well, my brother-in-law ( the family mechanic) made sure that was not going to happen again. They went all out for the expensive one! As previously posted, I got my chisels from Woodcraft. A V-tool and a #5 gouge. I can't wait to use them. As for the rest of the night, I have been working on cleaning the house after the holidays, and building another two tables for Cheryl. I didn't get as far as I had hoped tonight, but tomorrow should go faster. Oh! And Monday I'm planning on turning a couple of Maple branches that fell during the October wind storm into some usable lumber! So Andy! If you are reading this....Here is my plan...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails