Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sharpening the fun


Tonight was spent sharpening my chisels, including the new ones I just got for Christmas. As previously posted, I just LOVE sharpening.....( sarcasm hint here) I have been putting it off since the tree carving was complete, and several of my favorite chisels had some serious damage that had to be reground and resharpened. After finally finishing that, I came to the conclusion that I need to make a better storage area for them if I want to keep them sharp and stop having them roll around in a cloth carry case. So tomorrow, I plan on starting my next project to make a wall case that will hold all my chisels safely and out of harms way. I can't wait to get started... Oh and to top it off. Westminster with the Way you Look Tonight. Enjoy!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails