Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another 'Door", More Pictures, and Some Origami Squirrels.

So I folded up another fake door yesterday with a different color. The white wreaths were not showing up very well on the white door. So Cheryl commissioned me to fold and glue up another one. Learning a few things from the previous one, I was able to make a few more improvements on the red door. In addition to that, Cheryl had me fold up a couple of squirrels so she could add a little character to the mantle. I think they turned out pretty good. I am also very excited about the upcoming feature we have been working on for the stockings.....NAMES ! We finally reached a level of confidence where we can now offer them to our customers. Cheryl was willing to offer up a couple of stockings where I could try my skills out and I am quite pleased with the results. Now all we have to do is offer them on the Etsy sight so people will add them on and snap them up. Hope everyone is having a great weekend this week. It's raining here in Iowa and we need it. Hopefully, it won't be too much like last year and flood everything. Hooray for Iowa! The land of Extremes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails