Monday, September 5, 2011

Latest Claymore Chapter is OUT! Does Phantom Miria AWAKEN?

That is right friends, The September chapter of Claymore ( the manga) is out and ready for you to satisfy your craving for more. I read the thing so fast, I'll probably have to reread it to I can enjoy it again. Phantom Miria is having a tough time fighting a Former ranked #1 who was recently brought back to life. She Fights with the same skill as the Phantom. Find out what Miria will do to WIN! I recently re read all of the book I have ( 1- 18) And they only take you to the part where Clare fights Precilla, then has to be rescued. But I don't mean to confuse you....instead, read it yourself! And become a fan like me! Read the latest chapter here: At Animefreak.tv

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails