Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Carpeting for the Workshop...

Well Yesterday was rather unproductive because we had to move all of our stuff out of our shop so the new carpet could be installed. Cheryl is bummed, mostly because she is feeling the pressure of trying to get at least a little stuff done each and every day. You might remember the flood that destroyed the carpet about 4 months ago. Well, FINALLY, The landlords are installing the new one and hopefully they will be done by the end of today. In the mean time, Cheryl took a few pictures of the latest stockings and the empty shop, with all the furniture removed. I also took this opportunity to put up some of my origami that had been wasting away in some drawer. I am surprised how little Origami I actually have In my possession. Ah well, I enjoy giving it away. Hopefully, tomorrow we will have new pics with a new shop that is reward for action!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails