Monday, September 19, 2011

Still Working On Tags.

Remember, I have over 3000 to make if I want to make the kind of sales I desire. So, in addition to all of the other types and colors, I have been adding the grommet to the punch to give it a finished look. I think it adds to the over all look. I know, By fuss with something so trivial? Well, why do they put garnish on your dinner plate at a restaurant? Because people eat with their eyes! We are going for the hand made look and not the "mass produced look" Hopefully it will pay off in the end. I know I'm counting on it and I believe our customers will appreciate it. Cheryl experimented with some epbroitery floss the other day, But it will require a lot of time and effort to put a name on it. I'm not sure if she will want to offer it in the end. But I do think it look good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails