Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Last of the Prototypes, With the Shop cat's Approval

Well, Cheryl sewed up the last of the prototype stockings ( i.e. NEW designs) And we took their picture yesterday. I like them and I'm hoping that the rest of America ( and the world) like them as well. And who knows? Perhaps some inspiration will hit us later and Cheryl will designs another new one in a different color. In the mean time, Hiro is working hard to replace the old shop cat. I'm not sure he is doing the best he can. Mostly he gets in the way and knocks stuff on the floor. He also Meows way too much! It's almost ( ALMOST) as bad as having a crying kid in the room. Whenever he meows, All I hear is "Look at me! Pay attention to me! I want to go outside!" Rasha has handed over the shop cat title since we moved to Iowa. She used to come over and hang out while I was painting seats. Now she would rather sleep in the cushy bed or stylish couch. Hiro has his moments of cuddliness. But he has a long way to go to become a lap cat full fledged shop cat. There is much more training!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails