Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Coffee Unlike Any You Have Experienced Before!

Ooohhh!  So Sleek and Shiny! Or so the reviews say.   Today, My Christmas Present arrived!  Cheryl ordered me one of the best, most modern looking coffee makers the Internet had to offer.   ( That was still within our price range) Yep,   This happens with good Old MR. Coffee! It is probably true that the existing coffee maker was just fine, but it was cheap and would  most likely have had to be replaced anyway in a few years.  Not to mention it had a few flaws that irritated me.  Bubble Bubble! One flaw is that it was difficult to see all of the parts….and thus,  If you left out something,    Say….the POT or the FILTER!  There was no way to tell until the coffee was spilling out over your counter.   The Same goes for the “drip stopper”   It never worked and every time I pulled the pot out of the holder,   It would leave a lovely pool of coffee on the warmer plate.  So….I will not miss that coffee maker.

Behold!   Cheryl’s Idea of Modern Looking Coffee Makers!Modern?   Compared to the Prohibiton Days?   

 

 

 

Coffee, The Chemistry Style It looks more like one of those condenser apparatus distillation-setupmodules that we got to play around with in Chemistry 210. 

( Remember?   Where you created Banana and peppermint smells with nothing more than alcohol?) I guess the set up allows the water to stay at a constant temp as it drips down through the coffee grounds.    You can also adjust the filtration speed to allow for the “most flavor” to be pulled out of the grounds.  

This, Along with my new coffee grinder allows me to have the freshest ground coffee to create the most perfect cup of coffee. 

 Coffee at the Perfect temp? Well,  I’m not really a coinsurer.  Coffee at the Perfect Taste?However,  I do like coffee that tastes good.  Hmmm,  Give the notes a chance to settle.It helps a bit that the Caffeine doubles when you have  finely ground coffee in a coffee maker that squeezes the most out of it.    I’m sure I will be wired the rest of the night!With the added Cafeine...ME Likey!

Cheryl also added a set of European coffee mugs.   I guess they care called “Irish Cream Coffee mugs.”   I have yet to give them a try with some Baileys. Baileys...the Alchol kind. I still have all of my flavors at the ready for so many combinations. Yum!

New Grinder with New Irish Cream Cups! In the mean time,  We are setting out for Michigan.  I still do not trust the weather. Party Mix fixin's   I would be amazed if the Christmas was a green one this year.   Cheryl loves shiny things! Cheryl is ready for some last minute backing and party mix assembly.   Nothing makes her as happy as when she is making treats.

So Merry Christmas!  I hope everyone has a wonderful one, and if you are traveling, as we are, Good Luck!  And I hope you can return the favor…as I’m sure we will need it.  

Oh Michigan,   Why Must I continue to visit you? As I write this,  Cheryl has informed me that INDEED!   Michigan is cranking out the winter storm warning and it is meant to last all through the night!   YEAH Michigan!   You Couldn’t POSSIBLY wait two days, Could you?   See,   I don’t feel bad for hating Michigan,  It hates me back just fine. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails