Saturday, April 11, 2009

Putting in Drawers is hard!

Ok, to be fair, I did get a late start on the project tonight. The goal was to spice up the sanding table with a little storage and practical additions while making it look better. Here's a "before" picture. I only got this far before I had to take a break in frustration. First it was really late. Second, I ran out of screws, Third, my lumber supply was getting low and I did not want to make any mistakes. After looking at it now, I guess I did accomplish a little more than I first thought. I will work on the drawers late when the glue dries and the slots are ready for measurements. They are going to be a challenge because as you can see....the dust collector takes up a odd amount of space. I think I have a plan though....

1 comment:

Handi said...

Ethan: Lookin Spazzy there dude.

I think what I would do for the top Drawers, is make a Hing at the bottom and make like two pull out Bins.

Then regular Drawers at the middle and bottom. This way the pull put bins you could use for sanding pads or something, light, and the bottom could be for the heavier items in the drawers.

Handi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails