Friday, April 17, 2009

Last carving day before the Weekend!

I'm now completely caught up for the week! YEAH! Actually had a couple of new seats ( new meaning that I have not carved them yet this month) Namely, the bluegill seat and the Chickadee in maple leaves seat. I liked the way they turned out and they are fun to carve because of the detail. I'm glad I could take my time and not have to rush through them. Here's a little sample of me carving the fins on the bluegill seat. I'm probably not going to post anymore vids until I work out the bugs. Its too blurry and shaky. And! My latest origami. A Rhinoceros beetle!

1 comment:

Handi said...

Ethan: Nice little Video.

You will get the Detail and bugs worked out of it, I like watching Videos on Woodworking and anything related to shaping, carving, cutting wood.

Handi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails