Thursday, April 16, 2009

From Three to Nine!

What started out as an easy day turned into a busy one. I was only able to carve 7 of the nine seats tonight because my supply store was out. And the second supply store makes no attempt to keep our seats in stock Ugh! They have about 7 unwrapped broken seats on the shelves and even though We have told them about the damaged merchandise, they refuse to remove and replace it with new! Anyway, The only new seat is the flip flop seat. It has been a while since anyone has ordered that one.

2 comments:

GalleryJuana said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

I am scared of anything that is sharp:) You do magical work with your carving tools!

Jessica N. said...

Those are possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen! The flip flop one is adorable....trying to convince my boyfriend we NEED one. LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails