Sunday, April 19, 2009

New shop cat!?

I just finished catching up all the seats for the weekend. I now have Sunday free to work on whatever I like ( yeah!) Rashi decided she would play my shop cat for tonight. She camped out in one of the unfinished open drawers. I didn't even notice her until I took the picture! She is quite fond of small dark secret places. I didn't post yesterday, but I was working on my cooking skills with sushi and dumplings. Although the dumplings were a little too thick, the seaweed wraps turned out well and I am very pleased. I might give dumplings another go around, but I think I'll stick to the surimi and seaweed wraps. ( they taste awesome if you have never had seaweed before) And the latest origami: A silver dragon. I am encouraged and might attempt a larger one later. Hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails