Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Origami Tuesday!

I carved up three seats tonight. Nothing new or special, But I did snap a quick picture of my sweat shop labor painting the palm tree. She is great! She works for only a couple of chocolate bars and a BLT sandwich for a full days work! You can't beat that! But I really wanted to [post about my origami. Today is the second day in a row that I have gotten Requests! One of the ladies at the post office wants a bug and the other one wants a bird. Then tonight a cashier at Target asked for an origami in red! I seem to be popular even though I thought they just threw them away. Well, last night I worked on a couple of bugs and I was quite happy with how they turned out. I also made another wasp, but it turned out kinda bad so no bragging pictures of that. So now I still have to make a bird and perhaps something else in red.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Your origami is very pretty! I love the color of the paper that you have used too! Very nice!

Cherry Tart Design said...

Your seats are amazing and I love the paper that you are using for your origami! No wonder you've gotten so many requests!

TheTinyGarden said...

I really admire your origami. My son is interested in it and my mom bought him a little kit the other day to give him on his birthday to get him started.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails