Friday, April 10, 2009

WooHoo Thursday!

Sold 7 seats tonight, but only carved up 6 since one of the customers changed her mind at the last second. I'm thankful I didn't jump right in and carve up her seat before she emailed us with the change. ( It has happened before!) But that means for the most part that I am caught up for the weekend! Bring them ON! Tomorrow I want to work on making my dust table a little more "pretty" by adding some drawers, bins and hopefully a downdraft fan. Arby's has a 4 for $5 roast beef sale and I was able to score some of their wrapping paper for origami. I like the metallic paper because it holds its shape better and is larger than the 6 inch squares I usually use. With larger paper I can take on bigger patterns and cooler animals. Here's an elephant and another Pegasus. I have a couple of pieces left so I might try something new. Will post it when I made up my mind. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're able to carve all of these! I would think it would take months!

www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails