Friday, August 7, 2009

Painted carvings, BATS! And some more origami.

finished painting the toucans, Now I just have to poly them and attach a hook to the back. We'll see if anyone likes them enough to purchase them. A wonderful surprise today showed the bats have returned to the bat house, and Boy are they stuffed in there! It's crazy, because I have about 10 other bat houses up that no one seems to want to investigate. Granted, it took 3 years for them to warm up to the one they love now. I still want an army of bats flying around in my backyard. For now, I'll be happy with these little guys. As for Origami, I wet folded a beetle. Not too bad, but it didn't turn out much different from my other beetles. I may try it again later to give it a little more character.

1 comment:

paintingpam said...

Love your paper folding!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails