Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ah! The elusive elongated seat!

I finished carving the last two seats for the week, and we had to , once again, drive all over for them. The stores have been rather delinquent in keeping their stocks filled. On a bright note, we found the location of a box distributor that could save us money on shipping materials! Other than that, not much else going on tonight, I did manage to get over yesterdays post and just decided that it will remain one of the great mysteries of the world. (Fighting the urge to go off again. Hold it! Hold It!) IT"S LIKE TAKING A BITE OUT OF A DOUGHNUT AND GOING BACK TO THE SERVICE DESK TO ASK FOR A REFUND????WHY??? Sorry, I feel a little better, I just have to not think of it. Tonight's Anime Theme is from Shana I've been watching it on Uber Anime. I love the opening theme. this version is the full 4 min version ...Enjoy!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails