Sunday, August 9, 2009

What to do on your Birthday..

Why, Carve! Of coarse! This IS a carving blog after all ! Today the weather had suddenly changed from a cool 65 to I don't know what but HOT HOT HOT! And Humid! So, I spent the majority of my time inside, carving another set of wall hangings. Nothing new or fancy, just fish this time. Oh, right, It is er...was my birthday. I'm 39. Is that old? I don't feel any older. In fact, I'm probably more immature now than ever! Will I notice any difference at 40? Well, you are only as old as you feel, so I will forever remain 24 at heart. I have not posted any cat pics in a while, Here is the latest from Rasha inspecting Cheryls wristlet line.

1 comment:

livingglassart said...

Hey, happy happy birthday to ya! Here's to many, many more. What better way to spend it than working on some new fish. Hope you had lots of cake and ice cream which sounds really good. Stay cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails