Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Origami because I can't carve

I'm still banned from my workshop today, so to pass the time I've been working on some origami. This stupid cough just does not want to go away! The models today are a new horse with new paper. And a couple of long ear beetles. This first one was folded using a pattern and the second one is using My own folding. I think I like the second one better, although I think that the folding pattern has to be worked out a bit. ( there were some visually difficult folds in there.) I think mine was easier in the end however. the pattern was only 27 steps originally. Give it a try at this sight! The cats are feeling better. They are hungry again, and seem to be back to their old selves. Rashi still is pretty skinny though. Makes me wonder how much weight she lost during this little episode.

1 comment:

livingglassart said...

Your origami work is really cool! How fun it must be to try something new. Hoping Rashi feels better soon, and I hope your cough goes away soon, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails