Friday, January 1, 2010

Avalanche victim in our driveway?

I have been rearranging my shop area and basically trying to figure out where things are going to go and what will be thrown out. I happened upon this carved hand (see the bold link) I made for Cheryl so she could display her jewelry items, but she later gave it up. So with it having no use, and just taking up space in my area, I decided to have a little fun with it instead of simply burning it up with my other "reject" carvings. Maybe I'll scare the garbage man on Monday. In other news, Rashi seems to be doing better, though it's still by baby steps. She mostly breaths through her nose now and does not cough as much as before. She even stretches and nuzzles like her old self, but she has yet to eat anything ( I'm not to concerned about that, but I would like her to drink some water) We have been giving her numerous "steam treatments" in our bathroom with the vaporizer and I'm thinking she likes them.


UPDATE! Hey hey! Rashi finally ate something. I'm estatic! She is also looking a lot better. Go Rashi, GO!

2 comments:

L. D. said...

Yes, Rashi, let's get better. Cats do go into dormancy when they don't feel well, then all of a sudden come out of it.

Bob Tinsley said...

Yay, Rashi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails