Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some new Carving.. FINALLY!

This IS a carving blog after all! Yes tonight after finishing the hinge and taking it out for a spin, I was able to get going on my next carving projects. Nothing really fancy, just a couple of new boxes. I'm exploring the insect Realm for a change. Bugs are just way cool! I only hope other people find them as much fun as I do. I did throw in a mouse and frog. I ran out of daylight, so to speak, so I'll have to finish the rest up tomorrow. And resharpen a few of my finer chisels. Oh! Just to keep those Anime fans interested, We have been watching Black Cat again ( we own the video set) But they have posted the complete series on Funimation.com so you can check it out for free. Cheryl loves it so much she also has the entire Manga collection. Enjoy the opening!

1 comment:

L. D. said...

You say they aren't fancy but I think they are quite a unique artwork with a carving on each box. You do great work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails