Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Midweek fun

Sold five tonight! In addition, Cheryl has been very busy. She sold A LOT of stuff. She is kinda grumpy lately, because she has been getting lots of requests and has had her shop totally wiped out! She stockings are almost all gone, and she only has a couple of wristlets left. So today I decided to feature her stuff a little on my blog. She has totally monopolized the kitchen with her shop and she lays out the materials on the table. She worked on 21 today, but they are not done yet. She'll probably finish them tomorrow and start working on replenishing her stocking stash. Tonight she got an Email from a nice customer that purchased one of her pillows. She said it looked like their dog so she had to get it. She sent us a picture to show it off. How cool is that?

2 comments:

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

Ethan,

That would have to be very Satifying for me to know how much my Customer likes what I have done by sending pictures or something to you.

That's Really Sweet.

you ought to Put her store on your blog also, I put my Ole Lady's Store on mine and Drove her a few more Visitors, Not sold anything yet, but She had Visitors.

Oh, and when are you going to come on over my My Workshop and follow it? LOL, I been waiting and you just sit around on your Seats all day and do nothing.

LOL, kidding. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it's open when you want to come on over.

Handi

ZAJA Natural said...

Congrats on those sales! This is the perfect time of the year to have extra dough to line our pockets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails